Project JEDI - Issue Tracker
Mantis Bugtracker

Viewing Issue Advanced Details Jump to Notes ] View Simple ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0005647 [JEDI VCL] 00 JVCL Components major always 2011-09-01 13:38 2012-09-10 14:15
Reporter jimboned View Status public  
Assigned To obones
Priority normal Resolution fixed Platform
Status resolved   OS
Projection none   OS Version
ETA none Fixed in Version 3.46 Product Version
  Target Version Product Build
Summary 0005647: problem with ConvertToHtmlStrings
Description hello, when i used this functio i have problems with the html, one problem was with the character "space" and other with accurates.
Steps To Reproduce
Additional Information i,ve resolved the problems with this:

to accurates in "JvRichEditToHtml" in the function "ConvertToHtmlStrings(Value: TRichEdit; Strings: TStrings);"


if CharIsAlphaNum(Text[J]) then
                -> the characters type "á" enter here and don't translate
   St.Append(Text[J])
else
   St.Append(CharToHtml(Text[J]));
Inc(J);
Value.SelStart := J;

i sustituyed for this: (i deleted the "if")

St.Append(CharToHtml(Text[J]));
Inc(J);
Value.SelStart := J;

for the other case, the character space i modified de unit JvStrToHtml

i append one line

Conversions: array [1..76] of TJvHtmlCodeRec = (
    (Ch: '"'; Html: '"'),
    (Ch: '<'; Html: '<'),
    (Ch: '>'; Html: '>'),
    (Ch: '^'; Html: 'ˆ'),
    (Ch: '~'; Html: '˜'),
    (Ch: '£'; Html: '£'),
    (Ch: '§'; Html: '§'),
    (Ch: '°'; Html: '°'),
    (Ch: '²'; Html: '&sup2;'),
    (Ch: '³'; Html: '&sup3;'),
    (Ch: 'µ'; Html: 'µ'),
    (Ch: '·'; Html: '·'),
    (Ch: '¼'; Html: '&frac14;'),
    (Ch: '½'; Html: '&frac12;'),
    (Ch: '¿'; Html: '¿'),
    (Ch: 'À'; Html: 'À'),
    (Ch: 'Á'; Html: 'Á'),
    (Ch: 'Â'; Html: 'Â'),
    (Ch: 'Ã'; Html: 'Ã'),
    (Ch: 'Ä'; Html: 'Ä'),
    (Ch: 'Å'; Html: 'Å'),
    (Ch: 'Æ'; Html: 'Æ'),
    (Ch: 'Ç'; Html: 'Ç'),
    (Ch: 'È'; Html: 'È'),
    (Ch: 'É'; Html: 'É'),
    (Ch: 'Ê'; Html: 'Ê'),
    (Ch: 'Ë'; Html: 'Ë'),
    (Ch: 'Ì'; Html: 'Ì'),
    (Ch: 'Í'; Html: 'Í'),
    (Ch: 'Î'; Html: 'Î'),
    (Ch: 'Ï'; Html: 'Ï'),
    (Ch: 'Ñ'; Html: 'Ñ'),
    (Ch: 'Ò'; Html: 'Ò'),
    (Ch: 'Ó'; Html: 'Ó'),
    (Ch: 'Ô'; Html: 'Ô'),
    (Ch: 'Õ'; Html: 'Õ'),
    (Ch: 'Ö'; Html: 'Ö'),
    (Ch: 'Ù'; Html: 'Ù'),
    (Ch: 'Ú'; Html: 'Ú'),
    (Ch: 'Û'; Html: 'Û'),
    (Ch: 'Ü'; Html: 'Ü'),
    (Ch: 'Ý'; Html: 'Ý'),
    (Ch: 'ß'; Html: 'ß'),
    (Ch: 'á'; Html: 'á'),
    (Ch: 'à'; Html: 'à'),
    (Ch: 'â'; Html: 'â'),
    (Ch: 'ã'; Html: 'ã'),
    (Ch: 'ä'; Html: 'ä'),
    (Ch: 'å'; Html: 'å'),
    (Ch: 'æ'; Html: 'æ'),
    (Ch: 'ç'; Html: 'ç'),
    (Ch: 'é'; Html: 'é'),
    (Ch: 'è'; Html: 'è'),
    (Ch: 'ê'; Html: 'ê'),
    (Ch: 'ë'; Html: 'ë'),
    (Ch: 'ì'; Html: 'ì'),
    (Ch: 'í'; Html: 'í'),
    (Ch: 'î'; Html: 'î'),
    (Ch: 'ï'; Html: 'ï'),
    (Ch: 'ñ'; Html: 'ñ'),
    (Ch: 'ò'; Html: 'ò'),
    (Ch: 'ó'; Html: 'ó'),
    (Ch: 'ô'; Html: 'ô'),
    (Ch: 'õ'; Html: 'õ'),
    (Ch: 'ö'; Html: 'ö'),
    (Ch: '÷'; Html: '÷'),
    (Ch: 'ù'; Html: 'ù'),
    (Ch: 'ú'; Html: 'ú'),
    (Ch: 'û'; Html: 'û'),
    (Ch: 'ü'; Html: 'ü'),
    (Ch: 'ý'; Html: 'ý'),
    (Ch: 'ÿ'; Html: 'ÿ'),
    (Ch: '&'; Html: '&'),
    (Ch: '´'; Html: '´'),
    (Ch: '`'; Html: '`'),
    (Ch: ' '; Html: ' ') <--------- THIS LINE
    );




Tags No tags attached.
Attached Files zip file icon jvcl.zip [^] (7,289 bytes) 2011-09-01 13:38
rar file icon prueba.rar [^] (300,787 bytes) 2011-09-21 19:57

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0018892)
jimboned (reporter)
2011-09-01 13:40

sorry, in my report the html code is translate in the accurates table

(Ch: ' '; Html: '&nbsp') <--------- THIS LINE
(0018947)
obones (administrator)
2011-09-21 12:00

Please provide the zipped sources of a sample application showing this
(0018969)
jimboned (reporter)
2011-09-21 19:59

hello i sent you an example. If the internet explorer detetecs the codification as "Windows occidental" it works, but doesn´t work as UTF 8 and i'd have problems send emails to hotmail.
(0019513)
obones (administrator)
2012-02-23 12:26

This is now solved in SVN

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011-09-01 13:38 jimboned New Issue
2011-09-01 13:38 jimboned File Added: jvcl.zip
2011-09-01 13:40 jimboned Note Added: 0018892
2011-09-21 12:00 obones Note Added: 0018947
2011-09-21 12:00 obones Status new => feedback
2011-09-21 19:57 jimboned File Added: prueba.rar
2011-09-21 19:59 jimboned Note Added: 0018969
2011-09-22 11:35 obones Status feedback => acknowledged
2012-02-23 12:26 obones Note Added: 0019513
2012-02-23 12:26 obones Status acknowledged => resolved
2012-02-23 12:26 obones Fixed in Version => Daily / SVN
2012-02-23 12:26 obones Resolution open => fixed
2012-02-23 12:26 obones Assigned To => obones
2012-09-10 14:15 obones Fixed in Version Daily / SVN => 3.46


Mantis 1.1.6[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker