|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-02-16 21:48 CET|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002187||[JEDI VCL] 99 Other||tweak||N/A||2004-09-30 09:02||2004-10-14 13:09|
|Status||resolved||Product Version||3.00 BETA 2|
|Summary||0002187: minor update french translation JVCLInstall.po and correction minor for installation program|
- i have corrected the .po french because i have see a update JVCL and all is not translated.
- how to translate a file? because jvclinstall program open a files and we can't translate for integration for compiling. it's a problem ! see button "edit jvcl.inc", the label (lblcomment) caption at rigth position for helping information from left list of checkbox come from a file (description dynamic)! possible to implement a method with using dxgettext to open the associate translating file? for example :
and dxgettext change dynamically the fimename value by 'fr-myfile1.text' if a have "translated" 'myfile1.text' by 'fr-myfile1.text' in .po file, not a good idea? other suggestion or idea ???
- thank too to correct the value in install/JVCLInstall/Frames/FrmPackageSelection.dfm button btnreset :
left = 360
width = 145
(previous is left = 384 and width = 129)
because in french the button is too short to view name button !
- the hotlink label (LblDxgettextHomepage) is present but visible=false, why ?
thank to update the .po french
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files||JVCLInstall.po [^] (37,328 bytes) 2004-09-30 09:02|
Why the button RESET package is now no visible ?
can i have a response/explain for my previous questions please (top this bug tracking), have you lose me ? thank !
1. Thanks, this is now in CVS
2. The only place where the translations are is in the Po file. They get compiled to MO file when the installer is run through install.bat. If you want to edit the Po file, close the installer, use PoEdit from http://poedit.sf.net/ [^] save your changes then restart the installer.
3. This is now updated in CVS.
4. No idea, I guess it is lacking space. I've posted a question on the newsgroup, please follow up there.
|2004-09-30 09:02||Nanotonne||New Issue|
|2004-09-30 09:02||Nanotonne||File Added: JVCLInstall.po|
|2004-09-30 23:10||obones||Status||new => assigned|
|2004-09-30 23:10||obones||Assigned To||=> obones|
|2004-10-07 14:33||Nanotonne||Note Added: 0005344|
|2004-10-14 13:09||obones||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2004-10-14 13:09||obones||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2004-10-14 13:09||obones||Note Added: 0005385|
|Mantis 1.1.6[^] Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group|