|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-06-19 12:16 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003125||[JEDI VCL] 00 JVCL Components||crash||always||2005-08-01 02:54||2005-08-28 08:59|
|Summary||0003125: Crash of program on startup on certain Windows XP Workstations|
This bug is probably related to 0002489 but I couldn't reopen that one.
I've tried the 3.00 Complete(JCL 1.95) and the 3.00RC1 (JCL 1.94), but both gave me the same result: a crash of my app during creation of my datamodule during startup. Without the TjvMemoryData component in my datamodule, it works fine.
If this is indeed CPU related, please review.
(Using a Mobile AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2200+ processor, without Hyperthreading)
If this is related to the GetCPUInfo or GetCPUSpeed methode, then this is certainly NOT fixed yet as 0002489 would suggest. Using either JCL 1.94 or 1.95 (>1.90), the app still crashes. Either this bug got reintroduced or we got ourselves a new one.
PS: I haven't tried the CVS version yet.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Can't you trace where it crashes in the TJvMemoryData.
02489 is long fixed and your bug doesn't seem related AT all. Unless you have a very old JCL lying around...
|No answers in almost a month, I'm considering this fixed.|
|2005-08-01 02:54||bravecobra||New Issue|
|2005-08-01 03:43||obones||Note Added: 0007653|
|2005-08-01 03:43||obones||Status||new => feedback|
|2005-08-28 08:59||obones||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2005-08-28 08:59||obones||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2005-08-28 08:59||obones||Assigned To||=> obones|
|2005-08-28 08:59||obones||Note Added: 0007861|
|Mantis 1.1.6[^] Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group|