|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-04-26 04:47 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004772||[JEDI VCL] 00 JVCL Components||minor||always||2009-05-07 14:29||2009-08-04 14:31|
|Summary||0004772: errors with dock components in Delphi 2009|
This bug was found in version 3.36, it appears in Daily update January 2009.
Here are actions which illustrate our problem:
1. We use your \jvcl\examples\JvDocking\AdvanceDemo\Delphi_Source demo with slight changes: the components are created in run-time (a limitation caused by our developer environment). We run demo in Delphi 2009.
2. We run the demo
3. Set Server Style > VSNet style
4. Create 4 forms (VSNet style)
5. Then we insert (dock) dockforms to left, right, top and bottom dockzones.
6. Dock Information > Save To Ini File
7. Undock one (any) of dockforms.
8. Dock Information > Load From Ini File
9. All forms undock from their dockzones, while it looks like dockforms’ positions should be loaded from ini file.
10. Repeat 5th action.
11. Repeat 6th action.
12. Repeat 8th action. We get Access Violation and all dockforms disappear (we cannot see them). Next repeating of 8th action invokes Access Violation as well.
13. Create 4 forms (VSNet style)
14. Dock one form to the top dockzone – it docks, but it is impossible to undock.
15. Dock one form to the left dockzone – it docks, but the client’s section of the dockform disappears (we can see close and fix buttons of the dockform only).
16. Dock one form to the bottom dockzone – it docks, but the client’s section of the dockform disappears (we cannot see even close and fix buttons of the dockform).
17. Dock one form to the right dockzone – see 15th action.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Please try with the latest release, I cannot repeat the problem.
Whatever the results, please let us know
|Hello, any news?|
We've tested the latest sources and no problem was found.
Thank you for your consideration.
|No worries, thanks for letting us know|
|2009-05-07 14:29||KirillZ||New Issue|
|2009-07-03 13:38||obones||Note Added: 0015752|
|2009-07-03 13:38||obones||Status||new => feedback|
|2009-08-04 09:38||obones||Note Added: 0015907|
|2009-08-04 12:51||KirillZ||Note Added: 0015912|
|2009-08-04 14:31||obones||Note Added: 0015913|
|2009-08-04 14:31||obones||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2009-08-04 14:31||obones||Fixed in Version||=> 3.37|
|2009-08-04 14:31||obones||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2009-08-04 14:31||obones||Assigned To||=> obones|
|Mantis 1.1.6[^] Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group|