View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002384||JEDI VCL||03 Donations||public||2004-12-14 16:28||2004-12-20 13:37|
|Product Version||3.00 BETA 2|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||3.00 RC 1|
|Summary||0002384: Delphi into BCB6 conversion (JvUIB, JvZoom, JvWndProcHook)|
|Description||The uploaded zip files contains example conversion from Delphi into BCB6.|
|Additional Information||1. Regarding JvUIB: |
a) it's for IB6 (open source) and there is also a script for database
b) database cannot be connected in design time (in IDE) because there are
used relative path direction in DatabaseName property (JvUIBDataBase).
Reason: EXE is stored in "..\..\bin" directory ;-)
2. Regarding JvWndProcHook:
there are some little differences in comparison Delphi code.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
JvUIB.zip (58,163 bytes)
JvZoom.ZIP (6,330 bytes)
JvWndProcHook.ZIP (5,179 bytes)
Thanks for all that, this is now in CVS.
Should you want to make other examples, please take these requests into account:
- Do not put any B6, C6 or version related suffixes in any of the filenames. This is because the demos compile with BCB5 in 99% of the cases.
- Ensure that the "Compile with runtime packages" is NOT checked, and that Dynamic RTL (linker page) is NOT check
- Ensure that no relative directories are in the options.
- Ensure that the output paths are set correctly (that was already the case in your demos)
- Clean up the XML in the bpr file so that the LIBRARIES, PACKAGES and SPARELIBS nodes are empty. Once cleaned up, ensure it compiles and DO NOT save it.
Once again, thanks for your effort.
|2004-12-14 16:28||korecek||New Issue|
|2004-12-14 16:30||korecek||File Added: JvUIB.zip|
|2004-12-14 16:31||korecek||File Added: JvZoom.ZIP|
|2004-12-14 16:32||korecek||File Added: JvWndProcHook.ZIP|
|2004-12-20 06:57||obones||Status||new => assigned|
|2004-12-20 06:57||obones||Assigned To||=> obones|
|2004-12-20 13:37||obones||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2004-12-20 13:37||obones||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2004-12-20 13:37||obones||Note Added: 0005964|