View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002632||JEDI VCL||99 Other||public||2005-02-12 03:40||2005-04-12 06:36|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002632: bugs in JvThumbView|
|Description||1) JvThumView don't fire event OnChange correctly. If want to see how changed Selected property you need use OnChange & OnClick together.|
2) Don't recieve keyboard focus when mouse click. I use JvThumbView1->SetFocus() in OnClick event handler.
3) Filter property contain not supported extensions (as Gif and other). No FilterIndex property.
4) Not exist method to reread directory when you change filter. Only use
JvThumbView1->Directory = JvThumbView1->Directory;
5) OnGetTitle event never fire in when you use Directory. Only in AddFromFile.
I make some change in .pas file commented as //---max.
6) I make changes for firing OnChange when you change to directory without filtered graphic files.
7) I think, if you have same parameter list for event OnGetTitle in JvThumbnail and JvThumbView, you can assign handler when you create JvThumbnail. Event should be fire as later as possible because for making new Title I need information about image dimention and other. You should send to event handler only Self and created JvThumbnail with all presetted properties.
|Tags||No tags attached.|