View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004779||JEDI VCL||00 JVCL Components||public||2009-05-18 17:00||2009-07-03 16:45|
|Product Version||Daily / GIT|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||3.38|
|Summary||0004779: TJvCalcEdit basic notification failure and TJvSpinEdit bug|
|Description||1) When value is eneter using button dialog in JvCalcEdit/JvDBCalcEdit, then event "OnChange" is not called at all.|
2) When trying to change value in JvSpinEdit it blocks user input, only after using arrows possible to enter value free.
|Additional Information||In attached project:|
2) Press calc button on first edit window
3) Eneter any value
4) Press "=" button to put value into editor
5) Now enter any value directly without calc - you will see message "Value changed" (which is called in OnChange event), in fourth step you had no this message, but it must be!
6) Make first edit control active
7) Press Tab to go to second control (JvDBSpinEdit)
8) Value "5" i selected in blue color
9) Press now for example key "8" - you cant enter value, you can do this only after using arrows' buttons (which puts dataset in edit mode).
|Tags||No tags attached.|
JvCalcEdit.zip (1,388 bytes)
For first problem, you have to set property EnablePopupChange to True, no fix is needed.
Second problem is under investigation
||The second issue is fixed in SVN, basically it was not working if using the numerical keypad|
|2009-05-18 17:00||ZENsan||New Issue|
|2009-05-18 17:00||ZENsan||File Added: JvCalcEdit.zip|
|2009-07-03 16:23||obones||Note Added: 0015754|
|2009-07-03 16:23||obones||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2009-07-03 16:45||obones||Note Added: 0015755|
|2009-07-03 16:45||obones||Status||acknowledged => resolved|
|2009-07-03 16:45||obones||Fixed in Version||=> Daily / SVN|
|2009-07-03 16:45||obones||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2009-07-03 16:45||obones||Assigned To||=> obones|